Help Links

Not Getting Help? What next?

If you are a victim of steering and you cannot resolve the conflict with the insurance company then you should file a complaint with the Attorney General and Department of Insurance for your state.  You may even consider filing a complaint with the better business bureau.  These departments say they dont receive any complaints and cannot fix the problem insurance companies create until they do.  File the complaint and follow up!

File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau

Find the Attorney General for Your State.